Here is what the App has to offer:
- Search the catalog and place holds immediately
- Keep tabs on your account—renew your items and manage holds on the go
- A digital library card, always on your phone
- Look up your Library hours or get instant navigation to the Library
- Find out what’s happening at Town and Country Public Library
Here is what the App can do:
- Search and browse our collection
- Place holds on physical items
- Check out digital items
- Use your digital library card at checkout
- Search by scanning an ISBN or UPC code
- Renew items; cancel, freeze, and unfreeze holds; view and pay fines; receive push notifications about account activity
- Browse and search our calendar of events
- Contact us with one-touch calling, contact forms, social media, and Library information
What are the minimum requirements?
- The Apple app requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS version 7 or higher.
- The Android app requires a phone or tablet running Android version 4 or higher.
- The Android app is also available in the Amazon app store and will work on 2nd generation Kindle Fire tablets and newer.
What about a Windows app?
The app was developed for Apple iOS and Android because they are the most prevalent mobile platforms. Newer Blackberry devices are now able to run Android apps.
GET STARTED WITH THE LIBRARY APP
- Download the app by searching for “Town and Country Public Library” in the Apple or Android app store on your smart device.
- Launch the app, enter your library card number and PIN number. That information will be saved onto your device, so there is no need to log in over and over again.
- Enjoy the freedom of being able to search for items in the catalog, reserve and renew items, have a digital copy of your library card on your smart device, and so much more!